Digital Operational Resilience Act (DORA) compliance guide
Get the Guide
Download our guide to learn:
- What is the Digital Operational Resilience Act (DORA)
- Who DORA applies to and deadline for DORA compliance.
- DORA requirements that firms should incorporate into contracts.
- Solutions available to mitigate third-party risk and streamline compliance with DORA legislation.
- Best practice advice for strengthening operational resilience.
What is DORA?
The EU’s Digital Operational Resilience Act is a legislation that came into effect in January 2023. DORA is designed to improve the operational resiliency of the financial services sector while mitigating associated risks.
This means that financial institutions in the EU must prepare by ensuring that their business-critical third-party applications are protected against severe operational disruption.
DORA governs financial institutions' relationships with third parties and requires contracts to include the following provisions:
- Guarantees for access, recovery and return
- Verification of ‘exit strategies’